Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about my services, please have a look around – the answer is most likely here…
It is my utmost priority to ensure the health and wellbeing of all my clients as well as myself. As you know my safety protocols are of the highest standard, and this will now be increased even more. with the following extra procedures
NEW PROCEDURE (add an extra half hour to your booking to allow for these procedures)
- Contact Tracing will be included with all clients even those I have been working with for years
- Sanitizing of hands on arrival
- Shower First even if you had one at home! Shower to wash your body before we have our chat. (leave your clothes in a container in the bathroom)
- Wrap yourself in a thick comfy bathrobe while we talk and have a cuppa
- Next receive your massage – gloves are worn by therapist at all times, all bedding and towels are fresh and renewed between clients, all surfaces are sanitized after each session, including the bathroom facilities, the hot stones and any other tools used
- Check in chat after session
- Shower again before you leave, relaxed and refreshed.
- Massage oil will include aromatherapy to build immune system
- Essential oils will be diffusing in the air to relax and kill any air borne particles
- Do not book a session unless you feel absolutely well in your body or have any concerns about your previous contacts with others. If you have sneezing, fever or coughing. Please postpone your booking for another time.
- Please be honest with me about your location, medical issues
It is quite normal to feel vulnerable when receiving any kind of massage therapy. As a practitioner, I am acutely aware of the need to make my clients feel comfortable. I pride myself on having an easy going, non-judgmental manner that hopefully, puts people at ease quite quickly. I am sure you will love the experience of freedom that bodywork brings about.
This will depend on the session chosen. Therapeutic and Sacred sessions are full clothed. Certain full body massage/loving touch/mini-surrender or the longer tantric sessions that require two way touch or skin on skin contact for deeper intimacy may require a naturist approach. However the options will be discussed with you before the session begins.
Full Service (sexual intercourse) is not a service that is included in our practice. However we do believe that you may have a most enjoyable, liberating and fun time receiving the session that is created for you.
Mindful touch and total presence is encouraged during any full body massage/loving touch/mini-surrender or tantric session. However each person involved in the session (both client/s and therapist/s) will be encouraged to speak consciously about their personal needs/boundaries/fears/desires prior to the session commencing.
Please advise me if you are wishing to have a completely Vegan Massage experience.
The following products I use are all plant based, cruelty free and Vegan.
- Carrier oils
- Essential oils are plant-based, cruelty free and therapeutic grade.
- All soaps, shampoos, and conditioners and body balms are Cruelty Free as well as Vegan.
- All the following remedies are customized to suit you the client, and are plant based, including the Peyronies Oil, Fibromyalgia Oil, Face Treatments, Aromatherapy Wrap, Reynard’s Disease Oil
- All Laundry detergents are Environmentally Safe, Cruelty Free and Vegan
Yes, I do offer accommodation. If you are coming from out of town or wish to have a series of sessions with me, I can create a customized quotation for you to include bed and breakfast.
I offer payment options of PayPal, Direct Debit and Cash. Should you be paying Cash, please place the correct amount in an open envelope and hand it to me on arrival.
The following sessions require pre payment via PayPal or Direct Debit.
- Evening sessions
- Weekend sessions
- Couples Massages
Yoni is a sanskrit word for Vulva/Vagina/Pussy – according to tantric philosophy the Yoni is the source of all that exists and represent Shakti and Devi, the creative force that moves throughout the entire universe.
Lingam is a sanskrit word for Penis – loosely translated as the Wand of Light that channels creative energy and pleasure.
Full Body Massage also known as Loving Touch or Sacred Sensual Massage. This is a sensual awakening session, in which the client is nude, and the entire body is massaged, including in men the penis and prostate and in women, the yoni and breasts. It is a complete massage with every body part included unless specifically requested otherwise.
A Stress Management Massage is a therapeutic bodywork experience that includes the whole body minus the genitals. It does however include breasts and buttocks, as well as reflexology to face, feet and hands and unwinding of the belly.
The Mini-Surrender session is a shorter, entry level sensation building session that allows the client to dip their toes into BDSM whereas the Absolute Surrender Session is a deeper dive that includes role play and significant fetish and fantasy implementation.
No, Kissing is fluid exchange, and a high risk behaviour that could spread STD’s. Therefore it is not encouraged. Unless of course you are attending a Couples Intimacy Session, then kissing is encouraged between people that share a fluid bond.